What is EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques®)
Sometimes called “acupressure for the emotions,” EFT (or “tapping”) is a highly focused energy psychology method that rapidly releases the emotional impact of stressful or traumatic life events from the body-mind system.
Rapid, Gentle & Effective
- Deeply effective at treating a wide variety of conditions including stress, anxiety, panic, trauma, addictions, depression, chronic pain.
- Works swiftly, even with trauma and Post traumatic stress (including severe and complex trauma)
- Restores emotional regulation without significant adverse effects
- There have been 84 published studies using meridian tapping approaches
- 44 randomized controlled trials
- 98% of published studies have found positive results
- Now approved as a “generally safe” therapy by the US Veterans Administration (VA).
- The latest neuro-sciences findings show that stress and trauma affects a person’s body-mind system.
- EFT works with the body, emotions, sensory information and cognition’s in an integrated manner.
- EFT utilizes awareness, mindfulness and the therapeutic relationship.
For over 13 years I have offered Emotional Freedom Technique or Tapping Sessions that have proven reliable, effective and often life-changing. It’s easy to learn the basics and begin to do some of the work your self, it’s so empowering! Gary Craig, the founder of EFT suggests that you try it on anything, and those that have, have often been surprised because it does work
What is it and how does it work? EFT works like acupressure, it’s basically tapping on acupuncture points whilst talking about the “problem” to release the energy we have about it that may be resulting in an emotional or body response or pain. Sounds simple? Well sometimes it can be, the memory can fade to insignificant or the pain can lessen or even disappear. I’d love the opportunity to come in and demonstrate to you first hand and discuss how I might help at your center.
Emotional Freedom Technique (Tapping) may help with:
Depression Grief/Loss Trauma Fear
Phobia’s Pain Relationships/Love Self-Worth
Parenting Sleep Issues Emotional Anger
“Having tried EFT before with very little success I was skeptical, however Christine’s way of bringing her intuitive side into her EFT session with me was absolutely fabulous in aiding me to remove barriers. (Ada May Brown – USA)
Christine holds an Advanced (Level 3) AAMET Certificated
Tapping is revolutionizing the field of health and wellness based upon have been in practice in Eastern medicine for over 5,000 years. Like acupuncture and acupressure, Tapping is a set of techniques which utilize the body’s energy meridian points. You can stimulate these meridian points by tapping on them with your fingertips – literally tapping into your body’s own and healing power.
Your body is more powerful than you can imagine… filled with life, energy, and a compelling ability for self-healing. With Tapping, you can take control of that power.
Here’s an example of my new tapping technique using the chakra’s!